Are you thinking to change the floor set in your home? Well, this is a crucial part as the floor set is the base of the interiors. If they are not complementing the home décor, then all the effort will be futile.
Here are 6 trendy floor types that you can choose from for your space.
- Wood floor : Wood floor type adds elegance to your abode. There are different types of wood floors and they are vinyl, laminate, parquet, solid and engineered hardwood floors etc. So, you choose from the list and opt for the one which suits your abode the most. You can also opt for rustic tile instead of a wood floor.
- Marble floor : Marble adds a luxurious feel to the décor. Marble flooring is durable and extremely stylish. It gives a royal appearance to your home. Marble with a matte finish can be used in kitchens as they make the space look extraordinary.
- Granite floor : Granite flooring is durable and provides a sleek finish to the space. It can resist all kinds of scratches and cracking.
- Laminate floor : Laminate flooring adds a glossy touch to your abode. So, if you wish to add some shine to your space, then a laminate floor is just the right idea for you. It’s made out of pressed wood which makes it durable. It can resist scratches and moisture and is very easy to clean.
- Ceramic floor : For a stylish and versatile floor, you can go for ceramic tiles. Ceramic tile flooring is very environment friendly. It’s made with raw materials, sand, clay and glass.
- Linoleum floor : Currently, the linoleum floor is highly trendy and very eco-friendly as well. It’s the most common floor style that is mostly seen in school, library, hotels. But now, it is being opted for home décor as well. This flooring style is highly durable in any high-traffic places.
Also Read: 5 Types of drape styles to add some depths and dimension to your space