Drape or curtain style is one of the most important parts of home decoration. It doesn’t only necessary for its functionality, but it also spruces up the look of the abode immediately.
There are several types of draper styles and not all of them are suitable for your abode. So, you need to understand which one is best for your home. If you need a little help, here are some tips for you.
Also Read: 5 Items under just 1000 to decorate the corners of your home
- Classic valance drapes
This drapes style gives your room a royal and grand look. If you have a big and spacious room, then you can opt for this drape style to give more grandeur to the room. You can also opt for a customised valance drape style to add your personal touch to it.
- Sheer linen drape
This drape style allows sunlight to enter in your room to make it brighter and refreshing. And this drape also enhances your overall home decor. So, if you want natural light in your room, then this drape style is best for you.
- Silk drapes : Silk drapes are great for the living room as they give sophistication to the ambience. If you want to create a welcoming vibe in your living room, then this drape style is the right one for you.
- Patterned drapes : Patterned drapes in neutral colours are delicate. They bring a perfect balance and finish to your rooms. So, for creating the right balance of colours, a patterned drape style is a good choice.
- Drapes with bright and bold prints : If you have a muted colour scheme, then drapes with bright and bold prints are best for you. It instantly adds some drama to your home décor and makes it livelier.
Some other drape styles for your abode:
- Not only the above ones, but there are many other drape styles also that can instantly jazz up your rooms and create an aesthetic look altogether. The drapes are:
- Cubicle drapery- Budget-friendly, functional and versatile.
- Rod pocket drapery- Classic, casual and traditional.
- Grommet drapery- Have a dramatic appearance.
- Goblet drapery- Gives sophistication to the room.
- Inverted pleat drapery- Provides a casual and relaxed vibe.
- Pinch pleat drapery- Classically beautiful and traditional with bold pattern choice.
- Tailored pleat drapery- Elegant, functional with different colours and patterns.
- Ripple fold drapery- Functional and adds depths and dimension to the space with visual appeal.
Also Read: Six types of floor styles to complement your interiors in the perfect way